Can't download anything on Nexus...

mihtril

Every time i go to a mod page and click on the FILES tab, it gets stuck on that gear until i refresh the pagejmsWQOW.jpeg

And even then, i cannot download the file. The download never starts

dhZMaeV.jpeg

I've tried going into another browser (i couldn't even get into my account) and my internet connection is good

Never heard of a download being capped. Might be your ISP. Either that or your anti-virus, only things I can think of as you have already tried different browsers.

Downloads are capped for non-premium members. Might be why you haven't heard of it...

@mihtril

I know it means not passively supporting the Nexus but try seeing how the page behaves with an adblocker in place. I do know that Malwarebytes (premium trial) has blocked some ads on the Nexus so it could be possible that if you have an active scanning AV program, it could be interfering.

Thanks for trying to help me :)

Okay, i tried to put an adblock (Adblock Plus to be more specific) and got the same thing...download never starts, infinite loading when changing tabs etc.

What is wrong with my nexus? (it's only happening on nexus, on all other websites it's completely normal!)

I just started having the problem of not being able to download anything either. Yesterday I downloaded some mods, but today its fubar.

First off, the mod pages are all messed up, this is just one example: [was unable to post pic] https://imgur.com/a/Fjd8t8f

Also, I can't open any spoilers, or download any files. This is only happening on Nexus, and it's happening on 3 different browsers I tried. All other websites are functioning normally for me.

Now I have the same problem, yesterday everything worked fine, but now 2 things have changed:

1. when I open a modpage all to the mod pictures, not only a few as it was before, are shown

2. when I press the vortex button a new tab opens (instead of a small window as before) and the download doesn't start

Edited by TheAnybody