Can't download anything on Nexus...

mihtril

Now I have the same problem, yesterday everything worked fine, but now 2 things have changed:

1. when I open a modpage all to the mod pictures are not only a few as it was before

2. when I press the vortex button a new tab opens (instead of a small window as before) and the download doesn't start

I have this problem too, just this morning i was download a crap ton of mods for fallout 4

and at some point it just stopped working, when i clicked on the download button it brought me to a messed up version of the download screen and did nothing, i tried clicking on the download button for in case it doesn't start automatically but that did nothing either, i also noticed when i go on a mod page all the pictures are messed up and not in a line, just thrown randomly on the top of the page, as far as i know there is no fix to this, i think it's just a f*** up on caused by the site, because i have tried everything i could think of and it still didn't do anything.

Edited by JustAnotherHuman25

Wait how do i do that? I'm kinda new to this forum stuff

Right click on the link in my previous post and choose to open it in a new tab or window

Switch to that tab or window and start a new topic

While typing up your issue you can link this thread.

To create a link:

On the forum post editor panel at the top there is an icon that looks like an infinity symbol with a little green circle that probably has a tiny white plus inside. Click it and past the URL address of what you wish to link. If you have text highlighted when setting up the link, that text will become the link instead of the URL address being used.

I've moved and merged the topics so that we can have this information in one place to review.

Please ensure that all plugins, security software, and vpns, are disabled when browsing to ensure that they are not causing an issue. If you're confident this is not the case, please provide details about your browser, your location, and any error messages your browser may be displaying as this may help us diagnose the issue. Thanks!