All Characters in T-Pose (including myself). Skyrim SE

Enok1

Hi everyone, this my first time posting in any forum, ever. I always assume no one will answer, but I'm desperate, so here goes nothing.

I had some awesome mods installed on Skyrim SE, and I kept telling myself to stop installing them before I end up making it crash. Lo and behold, I downloaded some more mods, and the next day, when I went to play, everyone's in a t-pose. I checked FNIS and updated it. It has a warning, I don't know what to do with it, I've checked all sorts of forums, none of them solve the issue. I've uninstalled a bunch of mods that I think are causing the issue, they don't. I've started new saves, and the problem still persists. Is there a way I can just choose the mods I want and delete all the other ones in order to make the game back to the way it was? I don't want to start over from scratch... I also downloaded loot, it has some errors regarding SoS, which I don't really care about so I can delete it if it's necessary. Please, somebody help me. Thank you.

BTW, I can send a copy of my load order and what not, feel free to ask for anything.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, this my first time posting in any forum, ever. I always assume no one will answer, but I'm desperate, so here goes nothing.

I had some awesome mods installed on Skyrim SE, and I kept telling myself to stop installing them before I end up making it crash. Lo and behold, I downloaded some more mods, and the next day, when I went to play, everyone's in a t-pose. I checked FNIS and updated it. It has a warning, I don't know what to do with it, I've checked all sorts of forums, none of them solve the issue. I've uninstalled a bunch of mods that I think are causing the issue, they don't. I've started new saves, and the problem still persists. Is there a way I can just choose the mods I want and delete all the other ones in order to make the game back to the way it was? I don't want to start over from scratch... I also downloaded loot, it has some errors regarding SoS, which I don't really care about so I can delete it if it's necessary. Please, somebody help me. Thank you.

BTW, I can send a copy of my load order and what not, feel free to ask for anything.

Forget load order, post your full FNIS output. And the way you install.

"a warning" most likely tells you about the cause of your t-pose. But since you didn't want to share no one can help.

Forget load order, post your full FNIS output. And the way you install.

"a warning" most likely tells you about the cause of your t-pose. But since you didn't want to share no one can help.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 10/14/2018 12:26:03 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FNISBase_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading RideSharing V1.00 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164
Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
7791 animations for 31 mods successfully included (character).
2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
1 Warning(s).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had other mods downloaded but I disabled them, I think I also unchecked some plug-ins, I don't know if that makes a difference. I checked Skeleton Fix and Gender specific animations, but I'm not sure if I should check the gender specific animations, but I tried it both ways and nothing did the trick.

See the warning? This specific warning will ALWAYS cause a general t-pose. Because you are mixing SE with LE files.

Irony is, that you are mixing FNIS SE with an FNIS (for LE) file. I've never seen this be done before. :)

Just (completely) re-install FNIS SE.

But he's running Skyrim SE, shouldn't he be disabling the LE mod (Billyy_Creature) instead?

No, the warning is about "\character\behaviors\FNIS_FNISBase_Behavior.hkx", and that's an FNIS file.

Maybe it's a little confusing that the warning about "FNIS Base" is in front of its "Reading...".

He could convert the LE animations, see my Selene Kate conversion video on YouTube.

This is my first post under this profile, deleted my old one to match the name to my YouTube channel..smiles

NOOOO.

This file not an animation, it's a behavior file. And I've made the experience that sometimes behavior files (created by FNIS) cannot be converted properly with Bethesda's convertion tool.

Simply re-install FNIS SE, then this file is included in its SE format.