All Characters in T-Pose (including myself). Skyrim SE

Enok1

He could convert the LE animations, see my Selene Kate conversion video on YouTube.

This is my first post under this profile, deleted my old one to match the name to my YouTube channel..smiles

NOOOO.

This file not an animation, it's a behavior file. And I've made the experience that sometimes behavior files (created by FNIS) cannot be converted properly with Bethesda's convertion tool.

Simply re-install FNIS SE, then this file is included in its SE format.

I'll try that out now. I really hope this will work. I'll keep you guys posted. Thank you all for replying by the way, I always thought that if I were to post on a forum, the chances of getting a reply would be minimum.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could convert the LE animations, see my Selene Kate conversion video on YouTube.

This is my first post under this profile, deleted my old one to match the name to my YouTube channel..smiles

NOOOO.

This file not an animation, it's a behavior file. And I've made the experience that sometimes behavior files (created by FNIS) cannot be converted properly with Bethesda's convertion tool.

Simply re-install FNIS SE, then this file is included in its SE format.

Hey so bad news, I reinstalled it (by uninstalling creatures in FNIS, then going back to NMM and disabling it). I enabled FNIS through NMM again and I updated my FNIS, and I got the same warning. I'm really worried because I really don't want to start the game over from scratch. I want to be able to use sex mods but if I can't, it is what is it!! haha (please help me lol)

No need to uninstall all different things, leave alone start from scratch. Simply UNINSTALL FNIS COMPLETELY (and not just disabling it).

You are using FNIS SE, but at least this one file stems from FNIS for Oldrim. Any idea from your side how or when or where you have last dealt with FNIS for Oldrim (which is completely seperate from FNIS SE).

But say. You talk about NMM. But here is the Vortex support. Are you still dealing with with 2 different mod managers?

Hi everyone, this my first time posting in any forum, ever. I always assume no one will answer, but I'm desperate, so here goes nothing.

I had some awesome mods installed on Skyrim SE, and I kept telling myself to stop installing them before I end up making it crash. Lo and behold, I downloaded some more mods, and the next day, when I went to play, everyone's in a t-pose. I checked FNIS and updated it. It has a warning, I don't know what to do with it, I've checked all sorts of forums, none of them solve the issue. I've uninstalled a bunch of mods that I think are causing the issue, they don't. I've started new saves, and the problem still persists. Is there a way I can just choose the mods I want and delete all the other ones in order to make the game back to the way it was? I don't want to start over from scratch... I also downloaded loot, it has some errors regarding SoS, which I don't really care about so I can delete it if it's necessary. Please, somebody help me. Thank you.

BTW, I can send a copy of my load order and what not, feel free to ask for anything.

Here's my Load Order in case you guys need it:

LOAD ORDER:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

RSkyrimChildren.esm

SexLab.esm

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp

SoS_CoT_Patch.esp

SoS_DolomiteWeathers_Patch.esp

SoS_ELE_Patch.esp

SoS_NAT_patch.esp

SOS_NSWS_Patch.esp

SoS_Obsidian_Patch.esp

SOS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp

SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Beards.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serena.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SexyMannequinsFemale_SSE.esp

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp

Open Cities Skyrim.esp

SOS_OpenCities_Patch.esp

LingerieSetCBBE3_2byNausicaa.esp

R18pn - lingerie Set.esp

DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

TrueStormsSE.esp

SoS_TrueStorms_Patch.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Recorder Follower Base.esp

SofiaFollower.esp

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI OVerhaul.esp

SOS_ImmersiveCitezens_Patch.esp

Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp

showRaceMenuAlternative.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

RSChildren.esp

Eli_Breezehome.esp

Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp

IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI_SE.esp

ScopedBows.esp

ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp

ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

LADX_SSE.esp

XPMSE.esp

Seraphim - Meta Assassin Armor.esp

BBD_NereidPirate.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

LOI - Loads Of Ingots.esp

UNP Leather Clothes.esp

CBBE S-Bikini.esp

UNP Simply Clothes.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

UNP Undies.esp

Cassadora.esp

Joceline.esp

Joey.esp

Fachry Molag Grunda Daedra Follower.esp

FayeFG.esp

Fachry SheHulk Follower.esp

Twila.esp

TMBVanillaArmorandClothes.esp

marriagemod - alpha v3.esp

Marriage_All.esp

GiantCreatures.esp

mihailgiantsloth.esp

Hermit.esp

DualSumHorse.esp

RideSharing.esp

SkyrimHorses2.0esp

UNPB Vanilla Outfits.esp

FNIS.esp

No need to uninstall all different things, leave alone start from scratch. Simply UNINSTALL FNIS COMPLETELY (and not just disabling it).

You are using FNIS SE, but at least this one file stems from FNIS for Oldrim. Any idea from your side how or when or where you have last dealt with FNIS for Oldrim (which is completely seperate from FNIS SE).

But say. You talk about NMM. But here is the Vortex support. Are you still dealing with with 2 different mod managers?

I tried to completely uninstall FNIS, I wasn't successful. I only managed to disable it. I don't remember right now which is the mod from Oldrim, but I do remember that I downloaded one that they mentioned that the file is compatible with SE.

And yeah I'm confused. Because now in the Nexus Mods pages, the mods can be downloaded automatically via Vortex, but when I click it, it goes automatically to my NMM. I imagined that NMM changed their name to Vortex since the last time I played Skyrim. Are they two separate Mod managers?

But anyway, I hope that whatever knowledge you have on mods, that you can continue helping me solve this issue. Because I want to keep playing Skyrim, with or without sex mods, (but preferably with them hahahaha)

What do you mean you cannot uninstall? You HAVE to. Right mouse button on a deactivated mod?

It appears to me that you avoid reading or watching on all levels. Concentrate on learning how to mod Skyrim, not how can make your sex mods work. There are enough tutorials that explain how to uninstall mods in NMM. And it should be easy to find out that Vortex is a complete new mod manager. The one which is supported now by Nexus. Contrary to the old NMM.

What do you mean you cannot uninstall? You HAVE to. Right mouse button on a deactivated mod?

It appears to me that you avoid reading or watching on all levels. Concentrate on learning how to mod Skyrim, not how can make your sex mods work. There are enough tutorials that explain how to uninstall mods in NMM. And it should be easy to find out that Vortex is a complete new mod manager. The one which is supported now by Nexus. Contrary to the old NMM.

I used to (try to) mod a lot on my old PC, but I crashed that game so I sort of gave up for a while. Since FNIS was a tool, not necessarily a mod, I thought it was more complicated than just right-clicking the mod. I forgot some things, so excuse me if that brought any offense to you in some way...... But on the other hand, I've been using NMM and I don't think I have any complaints about it, so unless it's necessary, I don't think I'll move to Vortex or Mod Organizer for that matter. Let me try to uninstall it (correctly this time) and I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again.

• 1 year later...

Even if I uninstall all of my mods, I still can't seem to play the game without my character being t-posed. I just decided to uninstall my entire game. Still T-posed.

Edit:

I purged all of my mods instead of just disabling them. It worked.

Edited by VampireMetal

Even if I uninstall all of my mods, I still can't seem to play the game without my character being t-posed. I just decided to uninstall my entire game. Still T-posed.

This is clearly not a Vortex problem. In your game, were you using FNIS? If so, then you should take your issue to a FNIS support forum.

Edited by Augusta Calidia

• 8 months later...