All Characters in T-Pose (including myself). Skyrim SE

Enok1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first post under this profile, deleted my old one to match the name to my YouTube channel..smiles

Cool story, except there is no YouTube channel with your name. Grins

Alas, you have been had. Yes, I am here to reveal the TRUE identity of the so-called "floribabiden"! They are actually...

A spambot. Go figure, eh?

• 4 weeks later...

im having the same problem i havent even created a char and im stuck in the t pose im new to modding and i have a bunch of mods installed on vortex and cant get the manager to work ive looked and looked at videos and ive been doing this for a week and cant resolve the problems im at the point where im stuck not knowing what to do or how to fix any of it anyone have any clues on where to begin to fix this

i am having a problem all characters are in a semi t pose i have tried every option i found and it does not work

FNIS Behavior V7.6 7/23/2021 8:54:34 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=C:\Users\0v3rl0rd01\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\mods\FNIS Data (Default)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading YurianaWench V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1399 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character).

3 Warning(s).
Generated files redirected to C:\Users\0v3rl0rd01\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\mods\FNIS Data (Default)

also i dont have sexlab

Edited by sleepingwolf895

• 1 month later...

See the warning? This specific warning will ALWAYS cause a general t-pose. Because you are mixing SE with LE files.
Irony is, that you are mixing FNIS SE with an FNIS (for LE) file. I've never seen this be done before. :smile:
Just (completely) re-install FNIS SE.

i really hope this works having the same issue

it didnt