plugins are disappearing! NEED HELP

Jumoney23

i'm having a problem with vortex! My mods plugins are disappearing. My mods say they are installed but in the plugins nothings there.I start up fallout 4 and it telling me my mods are not install. This is a very frustrating issue.This is the second time this happen and i have more mods installed now i don't want to reinstalled my mods one by one again. Any help out there am i doing thing possibly wrong or thing need to be setup. i wanted to come back to fallout 4 and this :mad: really killed it for me .

Under Settings, make sure Advance Mod, Profile Management and Deploy Mods when Enabled are ON. Did you check if your game is Activated under Games section ? Did you check Extensions ? If something is not "green", go ahead and do it ( all of them should be enable ).

If your game is Activate, when you go to Games and hover your cursor over that game, it should not say "Activate" …. also, if you go to Profiles, your Activated game should display "Edit" …. if it says "Enable" means it is NOT activated.

Make sure that under Plugins, the auto-sort icon is Enabled so as soon as you deploy a mod, it should sort your load order automatically.

If you have done all of the above and still you are having problem, send your feedback via Vortex.

Where do you have Vortex installed, also, what did you set the INSTALL directory for the game to, in the Vortex interface, also what is your Download path?

Put the install path of Vortex here, and put the Install Path for your mods and downlaod path here.

EX:

Download path - D:\Games\Vortex Downloads

Install path - D:\Games\Game Mods\Fallout 3\mods

Vortex Path D:\Vortex\

So, you have the game ACTIVATED on the Dahsboard (it should be on the top with an "ADD TOOL +" button, showing that it's enabled, you have the Game Enabled right?

So, what you're seeing then is on the MODS tab, you see a list of green buttons that say "ENABLED", but there's no green buttons in the PLUGINS tab that say "ENABLED"