Undeath with Immersive Lichdom Transformation not completing suddenly

Lordbok

Anyone able to help me with a bug I started having, basically when I transform I get stuck in the kinda boneman/burnt skeleton form and not fully transforming into the lich.

I can still play and fly around and change spells its just a visual thing but its a little annoying looking like a proper lich.

When I first unlocked the transformation it worked fine and I cant quite put my finger on when it got stuck like this as I thought after I died the first time as a lich and used Dark resurgence (as a test) that this is just what it looks like when you are weakened.

I think it might be after I added Immersive Lichdom, however I am not too sure and I am unsure if I can just turn off the mod mid play as so far this load order has been 100% crash free.

It looks like this: (this link is another on the nexus who is having the same problem)

https://imgur.com/a/iZePy

Cheers

The last time I loaded up Undeath + Undeath Immersive + Undeath Classic (which is taken down because the mod author had to redo it, but should be coming back up soon) I had the same issue. I am not sure if it was the upgrade from Immersive Lichdom from 3.5 to 3.6 combined with classic. But if you are having this issue without using classic, then I highly suspect it is something to do with 3.6. Maybe try to reinstall with 3.5 from a save point prior to the ritual

Ahh I see, it might be immersive lichdom, something to do with the resurgence maybe? Yea restarting from before ritual is not really possible its like 10-20hour difference now haha I will just have to enjoy being a spooky black looking skeleton man, Cheers for the response however.