Cant make Rooftop Lnding zones for Vertibird :(, is there any solution to it?

Sugram

i got 2 mods Vertibird Landing Pads & Privet Vertibird, here is txt i wrote on Vertibird landing pad page

could the issue not working with privet Vbird mod be that i installed it to existing game, to make it work i need to start new game?

or they wont land there if i put 1 on my home roof?

EDIT:

yep tested the mods together again, by yep i mean yep it wont work if its not on solid ground, Vbird lands trough anything player build it wont count as solid object to Vbird Including this landing pad :(

Vbird lands trough awry-thing player can build :(

i like to make landing ares to awry settlement, but they are 2smal, most of them so if i cant make roof landing area that Vbird wont land trough its pretty much useless for me cause only few settlements are large enough to land without building roof landing zone

to this to work Pad need to be a solid object like ground like Bridge like sanctuary road or game needs some other buildable object that counts as a solid object

new i ask are there any mods that give floor & roof pieces that Vbird cant land trough from? or even a building that has working landing pad on it, but not to large something that i could add/build even above, something that would snap to a floor piece & wall?

if there isn't anything like this, still are there any solutions to it?

if i cant build landing area anywhere i want, it makes the travel APC better, easier to make room for that anywhere

I use vertibird pchela. In this mod, to change the landing zone for a settlement, you have to place a quick travel mat at the point where you want it to land.

does pchela not land trough player build building? like when i land on 3 or 4 story high building roof it doesn't land trough all floors to the ground (so in the end its inside ur building)? that's the issue i have with all vertibird's, but i havn't tried pchela yet

i hope this Vbird isn't like the Vanilla ones u call with flare, that it fly's away after u land, cause i like to have it on my base as decor when i don't use it, it stay's & when i want to go somewhere i can take off with it & when i use flare it comes from my base, that's 1reason i want to land it on my roof so as long as i don't use it its like decor, 2 in 1 personal transport & decor at same time

Edited by Sugram

I use vertibird pchela. In this mod, to change the landing zone for a settlement, you have to place a quick travel mat at the point where you want it to land.

tried it new, same issue lands trough the roof inside to the building

am i the only1 with that king of a issue that i cant land on a roof cause the Vertibird mods that land on the pad or the vanilla fast-travel mat land trough the floor? & i don't mention Vanilla Vertibird cause this rarely lands on roof, only possible in Boston airport so far usually they avoid it but still try to get close as possible to fast-travel point

i ask cause there is noting asked about it, i googled it & no topics discussing it

the lack of response do pll don't understand what i am talking about when i say it lands trough roof/floor to the ground?

but even the vanilla Vertibirds land trough roof/floor, once Boston airport i made the hole settlement in to building & bos Vertibirds landed trough roof + 3 or 4 stories floors :sad:

Edited by Sugram

but it does sound like collision issue like castle floor like in this random picture from some1 else game

https://i.imgur.com/XW1JmeH.png

i have same issue with castle, so far most ppl have on PC, not big issue cause 98% i build out anyway even before i got this issue after a patch or was it after getting all the DLC'S, BDW DLC'S did create more bugs, some of them were fixed by cleaning DLC'S with FO4 Edit, like settlement radio beacon not working but ppl still came like it worked once u build it, that's just 1 example

Edited by Sugram

maybe there is a mod that adds build objects that Vbird cant land trough? that ignores some settings in the game for player build stuff that makes objects ghostly for Vbird

or settings in ini file that changes it back the way it was, i don't care even if it means bos will be crashing in to tall settlement buildings if it means i can build a structure where Vbird can land on

i have googled a lot & fond nothing helpful :(

Edited by Sugram

seems it cause by scrap awrything, once it was disabled issue was gone, i had the issue in past without mods so i thought its not mod connected, but seems it was fixed & returned by mod scrap awrything

so it will conflict that way with mane game & awry person Vertibird mod, well more like vanilla game, it has to effect player build buildings/building pieces

well its not the cause, but scrap seem to add oil to fire, Vertibird Pchela repair function temporarily fixes the issue if scrap is disabled temporarily untill u lang, before take off repair again i tried it few time

Edited by Sugram