What i really need is a programmer. Here i'm the director, producer and writer in all this so my roles are just as important as any games ever made.

I am a director, producer, writer and programmer, but I needed to be an artist. I might have asked someone to create models for me, but it might never have happened and even if someone agreed to help it likely would not have been what I conceived in my mind. So I learned how to do some basic work in Blender and NifSkope. It took time (a little longer than the span of time since you started this thread), but I am pleased with the results and my project is moving forward. How are you doing?

Dragon, Leonardo and I are not trying to be callous and squash your dream. On the contrary, this advice is to help you progress on your project. There are modders with the skills you seek, but they already have projects - mods that they feel as passionately about completing as you feel about your own. You will wait indefinitely for their participation. Why not take this time while you are waiting for your white knight to arrive and give it a try? You might be surprised by what you can accomplish on your own. I am not an artist, but I learned how to create what I needed. I have dyslexia, but I write up a storm - granted I make many, many mistakes. So will you when you start dabbling in the construction set. When you do, post the problem you are having and if any of us knows the solution we will happily share it with you.

Edited by cyran0