Visible equipped underarmors on NPC?

K177J0Y

Hello, I'm working on a clothing extender for companions but opening the console and typing (unequipall) is just troublesome when you do it hundreds of times testing how your outfits work (specially when is bloody Deacon). I wonder if there's a way (modifying the vanilla HumanRace register maybe?) to make equipped underarmors visible on the trading menu.

Thanks for answering!! :)

after typing a command in the console, you can press the up arrow key on your keyboard with the console open, to bring up the same command you just entered, thus making you only need to press 3 buttons to repeatedly unequipp the targets equipped gear, and eliminating the need to ever type the command, Example:

Press Tilde Key, (console is open), type Unequipall then press Enter, press Tilde again to close console (thus activate the unequipall command), now

Press: Tilde key, Up Arrow key, Enter Key, Tilde key, Rinse and Repeat, to continuously unequip the targets gear. the target will always be marked as the target in console as long as you dont click on anything else with console open, so this will be extremely quick and effortless to repeatably test new clothing on the target npc.

this is the quickest and less accident prone approach to what you are asking. playing around with the race flags, means you will also need to change the race flag for the armor addons as well as the armor itself, which will inevitably take longer to do, then what i mentioned above this paragraph :wink:

especially if you wish to test multiple clothing, as each armor addon and clothing entry itself will need to have their race flags changed. and ofcourse the actor you are testing, will also need their race changed, you could potentially create a custom race for said actor, but then every single clothing you are testing, will need to include that custom race flag, thats 2 entries for every single piece of clothing you wish to test.

after typing a command in the console, you can press the up arrow key on your keyboard with the console open, to bring up the same command you just entered, thus making you only need to press 3 buttons to repeatedly unequipp the targets equipped gear, and eliminating the need to ever type the command, Example:

Press Tilde Key, (console is open), type Unequipall then press Enter, press Tilde again to close console (thus activate the unequipall command), now

Press: Tilde key, Up Arrow key, Enter Key, Tilde key, Rinse and Repeat, to continuously unequip the targets gear. the target will always be marked as the target in console as long as you dont click on anything else with console open, so this will be extremely quick and effortless to repeatably test new clothing on the target npc.

this is the quickest and less accident prone approach to what you are asking. playing around with the race flags, means you will also need to change the race flag for the armor addons as well as the armor itself, which will inevitably take longer to do, then what i mentioned above this paragraph :wink:

especially if you wish to test multiple clothing, as each armor addon and clothing entry itself will need to have their race flags changed. and ofcourse the actor you are testing, will also need their race changed, you could potentially create a custom race for said actor, but then every single clothing you are testing, will need to include that custom race flag, thats 2 entries for every single piece of clothing you wish to test.

Thank you for answering :) It's sad that it can't seem to be able to visualize the slot 33-BODY on NPC's, or is it? I'm already using this method you said but there's a annoying bug that makes the equipped clothing unequipped but visible, like, the body doesn't update to the unequipall command and show the actor clothed, so I have to open the trade menu, equip a random armor for it to update. Anyways, modifying the BODY slot to be fisible on human NPC's would solve it better...