2 replies to this topic

dup3w4sh1ngt0n

dup3w4sh1ngt0n

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Hi,

Sorry for the spam, but I would like of someone could help me. Because of life, I've been really busy and unable to really work on stuff, but I recently revisited an old attempt to create a new .esp that combines the functionality of RaceCustomizer and the player-specific meshes of Custom Player Race, but to no avail. The player is definitely uses a different skeleton, but not the outfit meshes. Is this even possible? Can someone experienced look at my work and walk me though what's wrong?

Thank you

AbsolutGrndZer0

AbsolutGrndZer0

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hi,

Sorry for the spam, but I would like of someone could help me. Because of life, I've been really busy and unable to really work on stuff, but I recently revisited an old attempt to create a new .esp that combines the functionality of RaceCustomizer and the player-specific meshes of Custom Player Race, but to no avail. The player is definitely uses a different skeleton, but not the outfit meshes. Is this even possible? Can someone experienced look at my work and walk me though what's wrong?

Thank you

Well, I am just now getting into a bit of modding myself, but I do know that if you are using a different skeleton mesh beyond the human or ghoul bodies of something like CBBE bodyslide, you need to create entirely new custom meshes.  Like for example, there is a hilarious mod that lets you summon Deathclaws in french maid costumes.  Now, while this isn't a player race, the mod still requires custom meshes that install alongside the French maid costume to make it fit on a deathclaw properly.  So, you would need to do a similar thing with your custom race for ALL outfits you wanted your Custom Race to be able to wear.

dup3w4sh1ngt0n

dup3w4sh1ngt0n

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Hi,

Thank you

Well, I am just now getting into a bit of modding myself, but I do know that if you are using a different skeleton mesh beyond the human or ghoul bodies of something like CBBE bodyslide, you need to create entirely new custom meshes.  Like for example, there is a hilarious mod that lets you summon Deathclaws in french maid costumes.  Now, while this isn't a player race, the mod still requires custom meshes that install alongside the French maid costume to make it fit on a deathclaw properly.  So, you would need to do a similar thing with your custom race for ALL outfits you wanted your Custom Race to be able to wear.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I already know that, but the esp isn't working. My PC uses the skeleton, but not the custom meshes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: player, custom race

Page loaded in: 1.116 seconds