Need some Scripting help with quest rewards! Any help is appreciated!

Hello Fellow Creative Minds

I'm trying to make a mod that allows for quest items to appear in-game once quests are completed. A lot like how the golden claw appears on the desk as soon as you complete the quest in the Riverwood trader. In fact exactly like that. But i'm having trouble finding how Bethesda did that as i'm extremely new to writing quest scripts, and am loosing all hope of finding it on my own. If someone could just point me in the right direction I would be so grateful!!!

Alternatively another idea I had was to add the quest item to the NPC's pickpocket list so that once the quest is completed you can pick pocket that quest item back off of them. But i'm not sure how to go about that either. Maybe someone knows of a tutorial out there that can help me? I've tried looking into it myself but got overwhelmed with a bunch of information that wasn't even relevant.

Thank you so much for even taking the time to read my dilemma.

Much appreciated

-Artemiss Rose

Pre-place the object in the render window and mark it initially disabled.

Add an xMarker to the render window and set it to be initially enabled.

Set the xMarker to be the enable state parent of the object and have the object set to be in the opposite state of the parent.

Add a script to the xMarker which causes it to Disable when the desired quest has completed or reached a specific stage.

Hopefully someone knows of a specific tutorial that can walk you through those steps, if you need one.