We're Hiring: Front End Designer/Developer Position

Dark0ne

In response to post #64794606. #64795211 is also a reply to the same post.

DaedalusMachina007 wrote: I am not welcome in the UK due to my race/ethnicity. I wish Nexus the best of luck in finding a more suitable candidate.
Dark0ne wrote: Anyone going to bite on this bait? No? Good.

This has less to do with Nexus and more to do with UK politics; it is unfortunate that your demeanor is more hostile and unprofessional instead of showing some empathy for those who have to actually deal with this type of thing IRL.
If open conversation is not desired/permitted on this Nexus blurb then please state as such in your announcement and/or disable comments entirely.

In response to post #64694831. #64795231, #64795421 are all replies on the same post.

IvorBoone wrote: Tempted to apply... But I'm definitely not going to relocate to the UK.
Dark0ne wrote: Then don't bother applying, thanks! :)
DaedalusMachina007 wrote: Not a nice way to respond to someone who literally 'supports' Nexus with a supporter tag & associated monetary payment.

It's absolutely the way to respond based on the criteria of the job posting. We do not want people applying for the position who do not fit the criteria we have specified.

In response to post #64794606. #64795211, #64795461 are all replies on the same post.

DaedalusMachina007 wrote: I am not welcome in the UK due to my race/ethnicity. I wish Nexus the best of luck in finding a more suitable candidate.
DaedalusMachina007 wrote: This has less to do with Nexus and more to do with UK politics; it is unfortunate that your demeanor is more hostile and unprofessional instead of showing some empathy for those who have to actually deal with this type of thing IRL.
If open conversation is not desired/permitted on this Nexus blurb then please state as such in your announcement and/or disable comments entirely.

The UK accepts any legal entrant and the criteria for entry is not based on skin colour. This is a moot point and not worth rising to. Edited by Dark0ne

In response to post #64794606. #64795211, #64795461, #64799211 are all replies on the same post.

DaedalusMachina007 wrote: This has less to do with Nexus and more to do with UK politics; it is unfortunate that your demeanor is more hostile and unprofessional instead of showing some empathy for those who have to actually deal with this type of thing IRL.
Dark0ne wrote: The UK accepts any legal entrant and the criteria for entry is not based on skin colour. This is a moot point and not worth rising to.

Its pathetic to see how some people try to drag in politics and propaganda on forums of creativity and constructive community , even when its completely irrelevant to the point.
Doesn't matter if the language you used was polite or not , just seeing that you are trying to stir controversy on a totally irrelevant topic is cringey and petty.

In response to post #64794606. #64795211, #64795461, #64799211, #65095691 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: The UK accepts any legal entrant and the criteria for entry is not based on skin colour. This is a moot point and not worth rising to.
Almalexus wrote: Its pathetic to see how some people try to drag in politics and propaganda on forums of creativity and constructive community , even when its completely irrelevant to the point.
Doesn't matter if the language you used was polite or not , just seeing that you are trying to stir controversy on a totally irrelevant topic is cringey and petty.

How bout you tell us where you're from then

In response to post #64794606. #64795211, #64795461, #64799211, #65095691, #65145656 are all replies on the same post.

Almalexus wrote: Its pathetic to see how some people try to drag in politics and propaganda on forums of creativity and constructive community , even when its completely irrelevant to the point.
FakeXR wrote: How bout you tell us where you're from then

The Gray Quarter, obviously!