Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Sandro quickly catches and overtakes the girl. He was taller than her, although not by much, and has had years to outrun everything. "Smoothskin, the question is can you keep up with me?" Sandro says, his breathing hardly labored by the running.

Greebo sees Leeroy run into an old school, and sighs. He doesn't have time to crouch, so he runs into the school after the thing. He sees a man with a 44 revolver staring frightened at Leeroy, and says "Easy there old bean! He won't harm you! Leeroy! Sandro told you to wait outside!" Leeroy walks out, head hanging slightly, and sits outside the ruined school.

Greebo looks at the man, "No need to be frightened old boy! He just gets a bit carried away. Nice to meet you!"

Sandro sees Leeroy coming out of a ruined school, and hears Greebo's cheerfully loud voice echoing through the ruined walls. "Bad Leeroy! Frighteinig someone half to death!" He runs inside, and sees Greebo talking to a terrified man.

"Sorry about my pet Yao Guai, smoothskin. He didn't hurt you did he?"

Chips felt a little snubbed, but heard the two legs making loud barky noises, so he assumed one of their kind was in danger. He heard the robot dog barking, and let loose his loud booming bark along side him, and ran with the rest of the two legs .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vlad, full aware of his .44 that isn't loaded he points it at the ghoul and yells. "Stay back!." His hands tremble, blood trickling from his face, his eyes full of unwanted fear he doesn't wait for the ghouls reply and says. "You trained it..no..no impossible, I'm sick and tired of surprises! Now answer me this "friend" why are you here..to kill me, to loot my body!"

"I am not here to kill you. I don't even know who you are. Now if you will excuse me, I am getting out of here. See ya round, smoothskin." Sandro says, turning around, and walking out.

Greebo says, "If I had been hired to kill you, I wouldn't be talking to you right now, Good day, old bean!" He also turns and leaves.

Leeroy waits for everyone outside.

Chips sees his master coming out of a building, and runs up, barking happily.

Axelle heard screaming from inside the building and took off, rushing inside, her eyes darting here and there until finally she found everyone else. She dropped her crowbar upon seeing the scared man's face. It was desperate, as if he would cling to life with his fingertips if he had to. She kicked her crowbar away from herself, toward the man. It slid a few feet on the floor and stopped. A classic sign that she meant no harm. "Hello," she said carefully, and smiled warmly, "I'm Axelle. We followed the yao guai here because we were afraid someone would kill it."

Sparks rushed in behind her and cowered a little before stepping forward, his metal front paw making a clanking sound on the floor in the silence.

Axelle thought for a second that she could hear everyone's hearts beating.

Having a delayed reaction, Kira jumps to her feet, hand ready on the pistol in her pocket. She looks around, realizing she's still in Megaton.

"Oh, guess I nodded off..."

Kira was up quick enough to catch a glimpse of the girl and her strange dog exiting the towns gate, vaguely thinking she heard someone say to follow, she instinctively chases after the group. Making it outside the gates, she notices the gathering outside the nearby school, and decides to investigate. She holds her hand on Alphonse's back, keeping him from straying away from her as she attempts to sneak up on the group.

"Hey, Al, looks like they've got some friends for you... Wonder if the rest are as friendly as that strange robot dog..."

Vlad see's the ghoul leave, and the girl approaching with the dog. He lets out a massive sigh of relief. Seeing her kick the crowbar to him he walks to it and picks it up, wiping some blood from his face he smiles, though his hands still shaky he extends it to the girl. "You will be needing this in the future.." He looks to her dog and lets out another breath of relief, he turns and head to loot the dead bodies, as he picks some ammunition for his .44 up from the dead bodies, which was fortunate for him. He says

"My name is Vladmir, and you and your friends I owe my life to. I would say thank you but they ran off sadly."

Axelle took the crowbar and grinned, "I met them just today. I don't know much about them... I figured since I was bored, wandering with a few friends could prove to be pretty fun."

Picking up a tiny .32 pistol from the ground, she grinned, "I think I might need one of these in the future." She emptied the chamber and put the gun and the three bullets in her right pocket. Pulling the sleeves of her coveralls on, she raised an eyebrow and turned, "So what were you doing in here anyway?"

Sandro sees the girl from outside the shop creeping up, and calls out "Hey smoothskin! I see you there! Come on out!"

Greebo lapses into a delusional state, pulls out a rusty spoon from his pocket, and caresses it, muttering how he likes rusty spoons.

Sandro cuffs Greebo, who puts the spoon away, returning to normal acting like it never happened.

Chips wanders into the building, and finds the girl his master told him to stay with on the upper floor. He noses at her hands, still seeking attention, and licks one to make her understand.

Leeroy yawns and lays down.

Vlad, bewildered by the girl somewhat and shrugs. His expression is full of exhaustion, he snaps some bandages from his side pocket on his cargo pants and begins to wrap his head. "Don't laugh..A little girl paid me to retrieve some chalk for 'er." He leans over a dead raider body picking up a assault rifle. "These guys are packing some hot heat for some low raiders." He then places the rifle on the wall, reloading his .44. After he finishes he snaps it into his holster and picks up the rifle and looks down to the girl.

Kira frowns at the idea that she's been caught, and walks over to the group, keeping her hand in her pocket, gripping her pistol.

"So... What's this gathering for? And what is..." Kira looks at the Yao Guai curiously "...That?"

Alphonse trots proudly over to the mechano-dog, looking it over. He walks around the unique dog, seemingly inspecting all of the unusual mechanical parts.