Hey guys I noticed that the Pathfinder Kingmaker Forum through Mod Nexus was almost empty, so I figured I would post and liven it up. I actually had a mod request of my own that I am baffled as to how I would go about. I was wondering if there was a way to change the Events/Projects to 1 day time constraint so I don't feel so rushed to go back and fourth between the capitol and adventuring all the time. I felt that with all the other neat mods out there this would be a welcome way to manage your time without removing the cost or DC's so the game still offers the challenge. If you're at all interested in making this that would be amazing, if you have ideas I would love to hear them, and if you have your own mod ideas post them too. I'm really hoping to get in touch with the community here so please reach out, I'd love to hear it and I'm sure that others would as well.

I believe you one day events and projects have been answered by one of our awesome misdeed! I would really like a mod that lets you change the look and stats of your weapons. Cheat/hack I know but I find it makes the game more fun sometimes.

Hi guys, can anyone make a mod to fix a display resolution bug for Kingdom and City screens on 1280x1024? Cuz on this resolution you can't see all picture (left and right corner invisible). It's like all game on one resolution but Kingdom and City on another. And Owlcat still not fixing it at all. Please help.

Are there any tutorials on making mods for this anywhere? I'd like to start seeing custom armor/weapons. Those Hell Knight armors are pretty cool looking and I'd like to make something from them.

A lot of people are using the Unity mod manager because Unity is mod friendly in general so you may want to start by looking into modding unity and move from there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Immersive after death senario PLZ!

Im exausted of spawning in the other side of the map for no real reason!

Once i spawned inside a dungeon that i just had cleared! dont you think thats unimmersive?!

• 2 months later...

I would love to see the following mods made for Kingmaker.

1. I noticed the feat called AGILE MANEUVERS . (found it) is locked behind some requirements . where in the original Rpg there are no requirements to be met to obtain this feat???

2. I would like too see the spell called "windy escape" added to the roster of spells.

3. During game play I noticed there is no visual animations for the transformation and use for abyssal claws or any other claws for that matter. I would like to see this fixed. and too have them follow the rules from the book as pertaining too NATURAL WEAPONS!!!!!!

4. I would like to be able too pick the starting outfit my character wears or maybe even have more options too choose from.

5. the ability too customise the look of spells or be able too choose from a list of creatures too summon like a summon goblins spell or change the color of the spells being cast. like green lighting or purple flames. ect.

Edited by xyvr