I think its unfair that the characters I make get a -4 penalty (because they are mercenaries.) effectively making them unsuitable for any roll that I may wish to give them. If some one could make a simple mod too remove this penalty that would be great.

Violent Display feat seems a natural companion for Thug Rogue. In fact a lot of the support feats for Dazzling Display don't seem too hard.

Prerequisite: Dazzling Display, Weapon Focus, base attack bonus +6.
Benefit: When you land a successful sneak attack or confirm a critical hit against a creature with a weapon with which you have Weapon Focus, you can use Dazzling Display as an immediate action.
Edited by agiletek

• 2 weeks later...

Please make a FOLLOWER / ENEMY button and you will make this the best game in my LIFE! : ) … Let me explain. Avatar + Follower are same TEAM. Enemy is another TEAM.

By taking followers to one side of the map and toggling FOLLOWER / ENEMY button. You create 2 team's to fight each other. This can be done for fun in the Beneath The Stolen Lands DLC.

This is fun to test Builds against each other and watching ARENA PIT FIGHTING … AI style : )

Someone PLEASE … make this mod :pinch: : )

I have a few different requests, likely of varying degrees of difficulty, and not necessarily in order of how much I want to see them:

1) A mod that shrinks the 4-unit buildings down to 1 for better ability to build a large and vibrant city.

2) Related, a mod that makes all "adjacent to" conditions apply if the required building is in the same community

3) A mod that makes the Ranged Legerdemain not cause combat to begin if it spawns within view of enemies.

4) A mod that can deal with stuck cards, such as a kingdom stat issue card that got stuck due to using a mercenary as an advisor, or an envoy issue that came up after Lander commits suicide by PC. (I understand that manually editing saves can remove these, but an in-game mod to delete them would be far easier for those of us with minimal to zero code literacy. I can't make heads nor tails of my player.json file, much less what particular lines in the mess are related to stuck cards.) Kingdom Resolution allows me to view card details, but not mark them dealt with.

Hey y'all. Is there any clever modding genius out there who can work out how to expand the building slots on settlements, so that a tier 3 settlement (city) has the full 40 slots?

Various mods let you unlock tier 3 settlements, but they list 20\40 slots at max size. The remaining 20 spaces aren't allocated \ buildable.

I've been trying to work out how to move the capital layout to settlements for more building space but it's simply beyond me.

• 4 weeks later...

A SKIN TONES mod would be great. The aasimar skin tones for instance are variations of darker hues, would like more pale, silvery and golden colors.

A WINGS mod with black angelic (fallen) wings for the Aasimar Wings feat.

Edited by seraphael

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Was wondering if there was a way to get a mod for manually editing characters Animal Companions and/or ediolons? Idk why, but all my animal companions/eidolons always have only 1/1 HP and as such die after they are hit... and their AC is usually crap, so they die really quickly... I have a 16th lvl Summoner who's Eidolon is basically cannon fodder that I either have to send in to die in a meat grinder or keep at the back and HOPE it doesn't get hit with a fireball or a arrow. This has gotten annoying, as such until either I can figure out the reason for this or a mod comes out where I can just manually edit the stats (like the Cheat Menu mod) I am respec my main character and my mercenaries out of classes that give them a companion. Please help, and thank you for your time!