So, I have more of a collaboration request, I have several D&D 3.5 books and want to get some new prestige classes and other things. I'm entirely willing to do the leg work of working out describing abilities in order to get them worked into the game properly, setting class requirements for the prestige classes, and I'm thinking Warlock can be added using Kineticist as an informal template. My favorite class is Monk, but I just feel adding some of the prestige classes would make it more interesting, and I'm willing to add more to the list if you have requests or a favorite class that you'd like more prestige classes for.

The books I have, not including Monster Manuals and core rulebooks;

- Races of Destiny

- Races of Stone

- Races of the Wild

- Complete Adventurer

- Complete Arcane

- Complete Divine

- Complete Mage

- Expanded Psionics Handbook

- Complete Psionic

- Complete Warrior

- Miniatures Handbook

- Hordes of the Abyss

- Tyrants of the Nine Hells

- Book of Exalted Deeds

- Book of Vile Darkness

- Weapons of Legacy

I'm willing to also try to help out with stuff for Wrath of the Righteous.

• 1 month later...

Probably a weird request (and sorry if it's impossible) but like. Can we get someone to make a "compromise" of sorts for Tristian's Saving Grace quest??? I want his cool angel powers but I'd rather he not leave my poor monarch heartbroken at the end of the game. It'd probably be easy enough to just give him the powers at the end of the quest no matter if you let him go or ask him to stay, though it would be cool if we could get a custom dialogue option giving specifics of a compromise like "Sarenrae will give me my powers on the condition I remain with you and cleanse the darkness from the Stolen Lands, then after my mortal life is over she will take me back" or smth like that.

• 4 months later...

I've been trying to figure out how to do something which seems like it should be really simple, in Kingmaker.

Would anyone be willing to make a mod that would replace every Wild Hunt Archer with a Redcap Trickster and every Wild Hunt Scout with a Redcap Savage? Both placed and summoned (so that the Wild Hunt Monarch is still mostly the same, except that instead of summoning other Wild Hunt fey, he now summons lots of redcaps)? I find the House at the End of Time maddening.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello everybody,

Sorry if I'm in the wrong topic. I have just a few questions.

Is there a mod that allows you to see the names of my cities on the general map when I travel? Just my kingdom capital is visible, with places I can visit.

Is there a mod that allows you to change the location of a city on the global map after having built it, if you are not satisfied with where you placed it?