Enderal: Two years later, new DLC, and more

BigBizkit

In response to post #65271836. #65954676, #66086901 are all replies on the same post.

0MAU0 wrote: I really wish SureAi joined the beyond skyrim team. they could get so much work done with them and we could finally see beyond skyrim cyrodiil before TES 6 comes out.
Avalonica wrote: After Fallout 76 there is not much hope for TES 6.
BruzzTG wrote: Fo76 was a online game, around that exist the problems with the game.(sorry for bad english if it's )

Honestly, I get the idea that Bethesda has always been massively incompetent, but they were the best at what they did for so long. If anything TES 6 is their only hope, if they can't deliver a bigger, better, and more unique package than games like Cyberpunk, Metro Exodus, etc. Then they could become irrelevant fairly quickly. However, I think it's damn hard for them to mess up an Elderscroll's game, they know what we like, and can browse the nexus for ideas if they get lazy. They have no excuse lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #65271836. #65954676, #66086901, #67179366 are all replies on the same post.

0MAU0 wrote: I really wish SureAi joined the beyond skyrim team. they could get so much work done with them and we could finally see beyond skyrim cyrodiil before TES 6 comes out.
Avalonica wrote: After Fallout 76 there is not much hope for TES 6.
BruzzTG wrote: Fo76 was a online game, around that exist the problems with the game.(sorry for bad english if it's )
TacoDoppler wrote: Honestly, I get the idea that Bethesda has always been massively incompetent, but they were the best at what they did for so long. If anything TES 6 is their only hope, if they can't deliver a bigger, better, and more unique package than games like Cyberpunk, Metro Exodus, etc. Then they could become irrelevant fairly quickly. However, I think it's damn hard for them to mess up an Elderscroll's game, they know what we like, and can browse the nexus for ideas if they get lazy. They have no excuse lol

TES VI will be made around the creation club.

In response to post #65091306.

skinnytecboy wrote: Great interview. I have yet to play this, but after reading this, I am defo gonna give it a try.

wont be disappointed my first play through of this was around the same time I did a complete play through of Witcher 3. These two 'games' are actually unforgettable to me. And I hold Enderal at the same level of Witcher 3 in many ways

• 1 month later...
In response to post #65091306. #67746841 is also a reply to the same post.

skinnytecboy wrote: Great interview. I have yet to play this, but after reading this, I am defo gonna give it a try.
MitchBurns09 wrote: wont be disappointed my first play through of this was around the same time I did a complete play through of Witcher 3. These two 'games' are actually unforgettable to me. And I hold Enderal at the same level of Witcher 3 in many ways

I was thinking along similar lines. With the crowded, lively streets, a city that actually feels like a city rather than the poor excuse that is Solitude. A cross between Skyrim and Witcher III would be hard pushed to improve on this gem of a game.

• 9 months later...
I've played Skyrim for years, and it's refreshing to be able to play something entirely different and new. I've just started playing Enderal: Forgotten Stories and so far I'm impressed with it. And of course the fact that it's possible to have a 60 hour game for nothing is fantastic.

• 11 months later...
Игра очень скучная, ничего общего с играми с нелинейным сюжетом, где можно было играть за любую из сторон или обманом предавать других и так далее. Короче говоря, в Enderal Forgotten Stories есть только один сюжет с разными концовками и не более (так что Skyrim можно считать гораздо более интересным, чем Enderal Forgotten Stories