A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Vortex

AugustaCalidia

I mean really. I took like what, less than an hour to skim through Gopher's videos, read stuff on how this was supposed to work and another hour to explore the program, and I was running a 200mod base build to test it almost straight out of the box. Then you got people complaining here about how it's not working and I'm the one scratching my head at how did you make it fail?

Well, you have done your homework as I did and everybody else who had successfully dealt with Vortex but obviously, there are a lot of people, newcomers, that are not even reading anything so they are failing.

I have seen they are trying to change the installation path because they do not have enough space ??? Really ! Should not be that the first thing you should do, if you have enough storage in your drive ?

On second thought, I think that it would not matter if the dev team do this or that to help newcomers. I think they have done and are doing an excellent job. There may be some things that still could be done as Grestorn suggested but the fault lies on newcomers not reading, investigating enough before dealing with Vortex and honestly, we cannot change that. :cool: