Vortex ruined everything

Deleted59913251User

A

Why vortex? Nexus mod manager was simple, perfect and always worked and now it looks like it got completely replaced with something that doesnt even work at all in the slightest.

You can still download NMM from the INSTALL VORTEX button, so stop spreading nonsense.
Also my setup, "that doesn't even work in the slightest" consists of:

Fallout 3 - 115 mods

Fallout 4 - 252 mods

Fallout New Vegas - 127 mods

Skyrim SE - 174 mods.

You've been a Nexus member FOR SIX DAYS, so I doubt you've done much with NMM.

So what's with the Fake Hate Campaign against Vortex by people who haven't even been NexusMod members that long?

I actually had an account around 2013 and I had easily over 800 mods with just fallout 3 and skyrim combined with nmm but with vortex not a single mod works, anyways my point still stands nexus mod mananger>vortex by a long shot

I havent used vortex? Lol I just did and it doesnt work and its horrible. You can keep lying to yourself about how its better but what ever you do you.

NMM always worked? The reason I transferred Vortex while it was in alpha because NMM stopped working. It would crash my entire PC if I try to uninstall a mod. I uninstalled Skyrim and NMM, reinstalled them, redownloaded the mods and same thing. It's like my PC was sick and tired of NMM and it's antics. I'm running Vortex for an Oldrim game with 490+ mods installed and is so far stable, surprisingly more stable than NMM ever achieved with a lesser build. Plus troubleshooting is WAY easier with Vortex.

Vortex>NMM by a long shot.

If not a single mod works then you just basically don't know how to mod using Vortex because you probably didn't bother to read the tutorials. Over 70% of complaints here would not have happened if people bothered to read.

You can keep on hating and lying to yourself.

Lol buddy why are you so angry its not my fault you didnt know how to use the easiest mod tool in existance. Again nmm>vortex.

I used NMM for years mate, since 2012, and built modded games of over 400 mods with it. It's the simplest, but by also certainly not the best and It's certainly inferior to Vortex, MO, or MO2. It's not my fault you're having difficulty understanding a simple program like Vortex that I got running properly very quickly.

And angry? I can't see any anger with that. Just stating facts.

"Facts" Omg lol youre one of those people that think everything they say is a fact. Not even gonna bother arguing with someone that pathetic.

I think the pathetic one is the one who doesn't even provide any argument as to why they think something is bad. It's like OMG I don't have enough brain power to use this, it's so bad! Pathetic.

Uh, NMM borking on me and me running 490 mods on Vortex ARE FACTS. They're true, so why would I say otherwise? That's like saying that believing the sea is blue is pathetic.

Alright. I'll stop feeding the troll on the hate campaign.

Angry, pathetic, damn at this point i genuinely pity your mental state.