im new to modding

KingKrakenVII

I'm new to this whole mod thing but, its not working for me i'm downloading them through vortex and i tried using a obmm but that was to complicated. When I load up the game (Oblivion) and look at the data folder only like 2 mods show up so if someone could help me that be great!

I'm trying to get mods like character overhaul

armor mods

Simple inventory

ect. and ive looked at other forums with the windows 7 and vista thing i have windows 10 so... i don't know what the problem is.

Al l

I'm new to this whole mod thing but, its not working for me i'm downloading them through vortex and i tried using a obmm but that was to complicated. When I load up the game (Oblivion) and look at the data folder only like 2 mods show up so if someone could help me that be great!

I'm trying to get mods like character overhaul

armor mods

Simple inventory

ect. and ive looked at other forums with the windows 7 and vista thing i have windows 10 so... i don't know what the problem is.

A lot of mods for the older games aren't packaged properly to be compatible for mod managers. So you'll have to repackage them properly to be compatible with a mod manager before you can use them with Vortex or NMM.

@ OP ...

... do not know anything about Oblivion game so I cannot help you with that game. However, if you are going to use Vortex, do yourself a favor before touching anything : read.

Read threads, watch videos and ask questions before assuming that Vortex is not working.