Mod Acronyms...WTF?

Demoonmunkay

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah coming from the Army I kinda hate acronyms but I've been gaming on ever console that's came out since the early 90's and the some so I've got the general idea on most of the Skyrim ones but that first game I've played modded but I plan on playing more when I build an actual good PC instead of running a 760 graphics card 1080 and better everything.

Speaking of that any ideas for a graphics and mod slaying build?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Acronym Master List Needed ASAP STAT

I've been playing now for several hundred hours (I know it's not a lot to some, but for me it is virtually my every free waking-hour).

I've only been trying-out mods for a few sessions. I have Really enjoyed the changes and additions brought-on by the mods.

The Hugest problem is with-in the description - acronyms are used. Constantly. I am Not saying for everyone to stop using them; what I'd like to see happen is, if they would grant me this boon, all the creators of the mods, it they would put the ACRONYM for the mod with in the Title of the mod i.e. (the first mod I mas looking for & found because of this):

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-. Kudos for Ousnius and Caliente for inclusion of the acronym. There are several others and they deserve my kudos as well.

This usually happens when reading a forum thread and there are post-after-post full of acronyms so, sometimes I have NO idea what is being talked about (maybe if you're the first to post an acronym you could attach a link (if possible)).

It has been a frustrating effort to try and find mods when this is not done. My frustration came to a boil today whilst attempting to discover a mod after a plethora of guesses at what mod they try to tell us how great the mod is, or perhaps we should try it, etc.

ANYWAY.

Acronyms in the Mod Title & perhaps, if possible, a link from acronym in a forum post, & an Acronym Master List somewhere.

(of coarse I'll prolly get criticized because there already is such a list somewhere)

Just found this thread, but I had to get it off my chest :mellow: