Missing hair? - Please help

loik2

Which program are you using to sort load order - Vortex or LOOT? If the latter, try sorting your load order with Vortex only and then see what happens in your game. Let us know if that helps.

Don't worry about so many plugins being sorted to the default group. I have three games managed with Vortex, and practically everything is in the default group. The games run quite smoothly.

I use both to sort and nothing happened. Thank you for helping. :smile:

Did you sort with Vortex only and then launch your game? If you did not, then I suggest you try that.

Also, when you look at your mods page, do you see any notifications of mod conflict (overlapping files)?

Yes, I used Vortex only and I resolved any conflicts. Textures are still missing. :cool:

What were the conflicting mods, and what rule did you use to resolve each conflict?

Before Vortex, did you manage this same game setup with NMM or MO? Did this hair issue occur then? If so, how did you resolve it?

What were the conflicting mods, and what rule did you use to resolve each conflict?

Improved Eyes Skyrim SSE 1.6 Load before 1K Ruby Red Vampire Eyes, Any  ver.
1K Ruby Red Vampire Eyes Load  after Improved Eyes Skyrim SSE 1.6, Any  ver.
Mysticism - The Lost Art  Load before Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded, Any  ver.  
Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded Load after Mysticism - The Lost Art, Any  ver.  
UNP Female Body Renewal Load before Mature skin, Any  ver.
Mature skin Load after UNP Female Body Renewal, Any  ver.
Crimson Twilight Armor UNP Load before Scarlet Dawn Armor UNP, Any  ver.
Scarlet Dawn Armor UNP Load after Crimson Twilight Armor UNP, Any  ver.
DB Female Armor for UNP - Complete Load before UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing, Any  ver.
UNP Body Fit Armors and Clothing  Load after DB Female Armor for UNP - Complete, Any  ver.

There's all the rules. I'm not really sure what happened after I use Optimized SSE Textures -FPS BOOST. :confused:

Before Vortex, did you manage this same game setup with NMM or MO?

MO2

Did this hair issue occur then?

No

In regard to your rules for conflict resolution, you need to make some changes. If you set a rule that "Mod A loads before Mod B," then you do not need an inverse rule that "Mod B loads after Mod A." The first rule takes care of both situations. Again, if you set a rule that "Mod A loads after Mod B," then you do not need an inverse rule that "Mod B loads before Mod A." The first rule takes care of both situations. You have several cases of inverse rules. You can eliminate the inverse rules by selecting no rule for one member of the conflicting pair. Vortex will then place a note with that member that it's part of a rule set. I don't know whether these inverse rules are causing your texture problem, but it's best to remove them.

What is "Optimized SSE Textures - FPS Boost?" I don't see that in your plugins list.

Finally, what happens if you disable "Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm?"