Cbbe screwed up textures

AkatoKalo

are you using unique player mod, and did you also uninstall body texture mods along with CBBE ?

as the image looks like you still have CBBE textures for the now vanilla body, which would potentially cause texture deformation.

did your character have tattoo mods by any chance, its quite hard to tell given the image is only like an inch big, but it looks you have tattoos on the arm (assuming that is an arm), which i am going to assume if that is the case the tattoo mod could be for cbbe (most of them are that i know of), which would also need uninstalling since you uninstalled CBBE

and lastly you would also need to uninstall bodyslide and outfit studio (if applicable) to delete all bodyslided mods, as wearing a bodyslided clothing which would almost always be for CBBE for example, on the vanilla body can also cause texture issues.

are you using unique player mod, and did you also uninstall body texture mods along with CBBE ?

as the image looks like you still have CBBE textures for the now vanilla body, which would potentially cause texture deformation.

did your character have tattoo mods by any chance, its quite hard to tell given the image is only like an inch big, but it looks you have tattoos on the arm (assuming that is an arm), which i am going to assume if that is the case the tattoo mod could be for cbbe (most of them are that i know of), which would also need uninstalling since you uninstalled CBBE

and lastly you would also need to uninstall bodyslide and outfit studio (if applicable) to delete all bodyslided mods, as wearing a bodyslided clothing which would almost always be for CBBE for example, on the vanilla body can also cause texture issues.

Hi, I don't think you may have gotten a notification for this thread. I'm not too sure how this website works tbh. Do you have any idea what the issue might be? I uninstalled bodyslide. is there anyway I could manually fix the textures or would that take hours?

the vanilla textures should be back after uninstalling cbbe and any texture mod that requires cbbe, if you installed via a mod manager.

the only thing that you could try is download a custom vanilla body texture mod

such as Nuclear Nude (has an option for the vanilla body) that mod is on the nexus, cant link it, because it contains NSFW content.

simply search for Nuclear nude in the nexus search for fallout 4. and that will most likely fix your texture corruption issue.

or alternatively you can download custom bodies, including textures for said body, which will no doubt fix the issue.