bring back old school fallout weapons?

thunderlord2200

can someone bring back all the classic weapons we all know and love from the past fallout back into this game? i know past games ppl have done this for older games just wish it would of been done here also, dont care avout being custom in the work bench need true one of a kind weapon so to speak back into the game.

can someone bring back all the classic weapons we all know and love from the past fallout back into this game? i know past games ppl have done this for older games just wish it would have been done here also, dont care avout being custom in the work bench need true one of a kind weapon so to speak back into the game.

i mean old school before for beth took over fallout, i mean when weapons still have a fallout feel i hope u know what i mean...

From Fallout 1 and 2

There are two different interpretations of the old 10mm pistol. Here and here, plus the CC version.

One version of the 10mm SMG. Wardaddy also privately hosts a one-handed version if you can get on his discord.

A 14mm Pistol, (set at 12.7, but it's the same visual design).

That Gun

Mauser Pistol

Two different Desert Eagles, here and here.

The AK-112 (classic Assault Rifle)

Several Plasma Casters, here, here, and here.

The Fallout 1-2 and 3 Sniper Rifles combined into one.

Buttloads of Wattz weapons. One, two, three, and four. #4 includes both the Wattz 2000 rifle and the 1000 pistol.

Some more stuff that's just from 2.

Grease Gun

P90

Pancor Jackhammer

Light Support Weapon

M60

Four versions of the Bozar. Here, here, here, and here.

There's also Tumbajamba's own Gauss Rifle, which is much more like the old one than Fallout 4's

Miniguns Standalone re-introduces designs from 1-2 and NV.

And, of course, my own Rangemaster, which I am currently working on remastering.

There are even more being worked on. I've seen WIP pictures for the pulse weapons, the plasma pistol (defender) and the FN FAL. We are well on our way to having every weapon from those games.

@JKRuse05 re post #4

thank you for the comprehensive list

(which goes well with your 'energy weapon compendium list" too).

We are well on our way to having every weapon from those games.

thankfully, to the hard work of the modders,

and a whole lot more even.

I mean, we've got Spud Guns which you can recharge from melee bash, to shoot the zombies with zombies.

We've got welrods, derringers and blasters from the WARS packs for modern stuff,

we've got many of the "Forgotten Khyber Pass Blasters".

thats cool, i know of them, just wish they where all in one pack but while i am saying this i looking more for energy weapons that they have, u know theres a guass mini gun but i was looking more for the old school feel that looked better..

@montky

i fully agree with you to thanks with al the great mod authers out there that make are games great again, we no sure as well beth did not really try at all this this game sadly enough.. felt mostly like a fast cash-cow for then

It's a lot to go through, but for energy weapons take a look at the Energy Weapon Compendium.

my eye drew right away to one a mods called "Fusion Cells are Batteries" i always thought they should act like cores, if u know what i mean have a laoded charge like them, they should not act like bullets, batterys are heavy. xD

for real i am trying to understand what your mod does interesting, im looking more into this mod sry, if i dont reply to u soon, (takes me time to read and understand. )

but from what i am getting is ur mod uses more power with each shot like they did in FNV? thats a good idea (really good) just never seen why each battery dont have there own charge..

i think one of my top fav weapons from fNV was the recharge pistol xD (when out of ammo this was great. because i try to act (Role play i can only care somuch ammo at a time. not 1000s xD )

Edited by thunderlord2200

Oh, only one of those mods is mine, the Institute Electrolasers. I just maintain the list. I know there's a recharge pistol and rifle being remade for Fallout 4 New Vegas, with various upgrades and attachments, so keep an eye out for that. They tend to release completed content for use in F4. Something you may enjoy, if you like the rechargers, is Useful Crank, which makes so laser muskets still have to crank, but don't use up any fusion cells.

Edited by jkruse05