FO4 modders please...

daj554

It must have itch you a lot Moraelin, if I look at your file section... Sorry I couldn't resist :D.

But you are right. To see something in a game that isn't there yet, is the best - or one of the best - reasons to start modding and because no one can do everything by himself... If someone looks for help,- than it is helpful to make a exact description of what he search and maybe presenting a picture to the description.

In case of skimpy things, I would, however search on the nexus mod authors who have done that before and write them then a pm^^ (it's maybe not the best idea to overfill the nexus forums with skimpy pics from other games).

Edited by taryl80

Oh, you have no idea. That whole file section is a bad case of me scratching myself in public :wink:

That said, by now I don't really understand the complaint. I had a look at the clothes section and searched for "CBBE", looking for conversions of vanilla dresses. Just because otherwise a lot of vanilla dresses and such when used with a CBBE body showed big black patches on the shoulder and leg. And I didn't quite feel like dressing like a terminal melanoma case. Anyway... By Dibela's derriere... it looked like 90% of the results were various shades of skimpy.

And the only conversion I found had some... massive mammaries. Well, I suppose Nora must have been lactating when she went into the vault, so I suppose FO4 does have an excuse for that :tongue:

Which brings me to the next point, there's Body Studio too. Personally I tend to be of the opinion that more than a handful is a waste of boob, myself, although now it occurs to me that maybe that's why so many games have oversized hands :wink: But if anyone's idea of sexy involves even bigger ones, which I'm getting the idea seems to be the norm, they can just batch convert everything to whatever size they wish.

Anyway, the point is, it didn't really strike me as the kind of dearth of sexy or skimpy outfits to warrant not only a cry for help, but insulting the modders in the process too.