• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

brian902554

brian902554

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi I come from Taiwan and how to do like your character face can you teach me with discord or RC ??

holyvink

holyvink

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi, kjj92...can you export your character json file with this mod https://www.nexusmod...world/mods/486?
I really like your character. Thanks

kjj92

kjj92

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts
In response to post #65172966.

Spoiler

I did it for you. And please guys I already put all the slider info in the sticky post.

CynestSadista

CynestSadista

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
The differences were kind of hard to see so I took screenshots and noticed what I hated about regular texture- the pink in the skin is too saturated. The mod helped mellow it out- definitely going to keep it. :)

I posted a before/after in the images if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about.

Thank you for the mod! Endorsed!!

Edited by CynestSadista, 16 November 2018 - 09:45 PM.

kjj92

kjj92

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts
In response to post #65221956.

Spoiler

Yes, I didn't want to change the texture drastically since there's another mod that has already done that. All I did was removing the makeup and adjusted the colors around eyes and lips. Thanks for the comparison image!

Edited by kjj92, 18 November 2018 - 12:30 PM.

lunchablesqt

lunchablesqt

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
In response to post #65221956. #65259316 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

so this mod wont conflict with the other face mod? it will just remove the weird skin coloration? because i use only the other mod right now and i have weird makeup that i cant remove.

kjj92

kjj92

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts
In response to post #65221956. #65259316, #65374956 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

No you have to pick one. I think the other mod already removed all the makeup.

lunchablesqt

lunchablesqt

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
i actually prefer this mod over the other one since this removes the weird pink coloration around the eyes and face. i dont like how the other mod actually changes the face shape and still doesnt remove the pink coloration.

Nomsold

Nomsold

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
May i ask sir, why hair and eye color of my character are change to red after i'm import your Json file? thx sir

Darkories

Darkories

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Is it possible you upload your beautiful character presets D: ? she looks beautiful and i'm bad at making characters -_-

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.356 seconds