Request for Multiple Map Marker Mod

CKiller85

First off, if a mod accomplishing this already exists, please feel free to leave a link to it.

Anyways, I've always thought it was unfortunate that Bethesda didnt give us the option to place more than one custom waypoint at a time. I'd guess that for a mod-maker who is use to making these types of changes, this wouldn't be a very difficult mod to make and it would be really useful to those who want to go back to any unmarked locations without aimlessly wandering around looking for it again. If anybody sees this who can leave a link to a mod that does this or can make it for the first time, that would be great, thanks! (Also, if someone decides to make this mod, I think a cool idea would be having the ability to label these waypoints if possible.)

Edited by cameron313313

There used to be a mod like this long time ago. It basically just added about 100 map markers (like those locations have), and you could use a holotape to summon one to your position. It wasn't as intuitive as clicking the pip-boy, and you couldn't rename them either, but it worked. You could fast travel/vertibird to them, too.

I'm afraid, if you want to place markers by clicking the pipboy, you would need to edit SWF files. For renaming regular map markers, not even F4SE can do that, so... :/