Where are the mods?

TeachPower

Hello. I have a simple question. As popular as State of Decay 2 is, where are all the mods? I was expecting to see alot more mods by this time. This game would be even greater with some customization through mods. Anybody know where the main discussion is going on about this game? I don't find an official game forum.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

well, they dont want to prevent modding, but they also dont want to actively support it, so, no official tools, AND, the real reason why its slow: UWP.. Microsoft locked it tight..

its soon about to change. dont get your hopes to high since it may still take time, but, if everything works good, it should be soon.

but i need help, wich i am seeking around the web lately.

Heres the 'mods' i want to put priority:

- sweetFX (almost working after redirecting a fake shortcut of the exe in a custom folder with sweetfx files and directx10 files etc.. , and someone on youtube was able to use reshade but crashed after a while..)

- removing the survivors picture appearing each time the survivors speak or interact with someone.

- stop showing the icons above lootables.

As of now i am looking for testers and for help in general because as of now, i feel like i am testing tons of mixed stuff and it ends up being a tornado of ideas to the point that i feel lost and close all windows for the day withtou being sure what i tried and what i didnt.

• 1 year later...