TW3 Goty dont recognize DLC

moonkeey

After i compile some mods, my game dont recognize any DLC or expansion. Already tried to reinstall all dlc without success. Even without mods, my game keeps with this. In user.settings all dlc are enable. Anyone know how to resolve it? sorry for the bad english cause isnt my native language

0p5CGti.jpg
qT6DpE1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Vortex works fine for TW3. You do have to change the deployment method to "move", as the script merger needs the actual files, not virtual links.

• 5 weeks later...

Disabling/uninstalling a dlc mod with Vortex leaves behind empty placeholder dlc folders which causes this very issue. Vortex does not work fine with TW3.

Stop spreading misinformation.

I'm using Vortex with Symlinks with TW3, and it works splendidly.

TW3 and Vortex know to look in the DLC folder, not the DLC\dlc folder

3 posts up. With Vortex set to the default symlinks then in over 99% of cases Script Merger will be merging empty files. That means that if you have mods more complex than a My Little Pony skin in conflict they won't be working together.

TW3 and Vortex know to look in the DLC folder, not the DLC\dlc folder

Yeah, no way vortex could cause issues with dlc...

Stop spreading misinformation.

So from now on all the people asking for help with vortex-related TW3 mod issues can be sent your way instead for support? That's mighty kind of ya, thanks for the help! Edited by Partoutatix

3 posts up. With Vortex set to the default symlinks then in over 99% of cases Script Merger will be merging empty files. That means that if you have mods more complex than a My Little Pony skin in conflict they won't be working together.

Yes, I know about using the script merger, that still doesn't change the fact that Vortex works just fine with TW3

Script Merger doesn't work with Symlinks, but TW3 does.

I suggest using the Experimental MOVE option, in order to use the Script Merger however, but what I said still stands, it works fine with Vortex.