⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Uninstalled vortex and nexus site will not connect to nmm

mdoore

First I want to say I did an uninstall of nmm, Dragon Age Origins UE, and Vortex which cannot handle the DLC's of this game. Rebooting my system several times trying to work through this problem. I reinstall the game and Nexuss mod manager.

I checked the settings download option to ensure the url box was unchecked and restarted and checked the box again yet again. Restarted. I went out and removed manually the Vortex files left behind.

While on the nexus site I click on a mod and choose the 'mod manager download' It is not launching nmm or interacting with it if is is already up. How do I fix this issue? :pirate:

This isn't responsive to your question (for which I apologize) but Nexus Mod Manager is a REALLY poor choice for modding DAO... so poor, that you will be hard pressed to find anyone knowledgeable who uses it.

Most 'power users' of DAO mods use and recommend DAO-ModManager, though a few favour DAModder.

a. As tsm said, NMM is a really bad choice for managing DAO mods.

b. NMM is no longer supported by the Nexus, (although a community of users tries to do so on GitHub.)

c. Until it receives significant updates, I don't think Vortex is the appropriate mod manager for DAO/DA2.

The DAO Modmanager (DAMM) is the better option.