Heavy Traffic ×

A Horrific New Spell

DarthExsecratus

I tried to make this myself, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to work. so, here I am.

to be blunt, I was hoping someone could make a fireball spell that does fire damage while, at the same time, causing fear (like the spell). just a simple fireball, not the flame jet, and nothing that does area damage. I want to use this spell even if I have followers. fire: 30 damage lasting for a total of 60 (59, I think in the editor) seconds. the fear half of the spell is where I fail. they both have to be fire & forget, but I want the fear to last for 60 seconds as well, and I want it to be capable of affecting really high level enemies. I like to build up my characters to around legendary level 8 on all skills so I can have a real challenge fighting enemies. I had to create a fire, frost, and lightning spell just to be capable of fending off the animals. the bears are the worst.

anyway, fireball and fear, fire & forget, 30 damage over a time span of 60 seconds, very short casting/preperation time, and capable of affecting high level targets. and if at all possible, when the spell is "active" in my player, and I'm getting ready to cast it, I want it to look like a regular flame spell. I don't know how the modders here work, but please no scripting, just a simple spell. also, please don't let have too high of a cost. I want to be able to use it multiple times, as a means of fending off several attackers.

Thank you, to whomever takes on this request.

and... if this mod already exists, please be kind, post a link to it, and close this thread. thank you.