Need help implementing stances in Moonlight Tales Special Edition

origamifan

Hello everyones. Basically almost everything is in the title: I recently published this mod and would like to update it to add stances (basically status with buffs in certain conditions and debuffs in other. For example, I would like to implement a stance called "Hunter's bloodlust" which would increase damage dealt when facing several enemies but increase damages taken when facing only one enemy. My idea was to use the sleeping option to open a message popup asking the player to select one of the stances and make it last until the next rest (Not unlike the Mage/Thief/Warrior messages in previous versions of Andromeda ). Problem is I have no idea how to do it and I might need some help (You will be credited, of course) to implement it and to know if it needs me to use other tools besides SSEEdit and the Creation Kit. I also could use some suggestions about new stances to implement (Keep in mind, it must include both upsides and downsides). Regardless of if you can help me, thanks for reading this!