Bodyslide help! Installed for fallout 4, it seems "empty"

Novastar18

Click on the Drop Down Boxes for both Outfit/Body and Preset, at the Very Top of the program. All Outfits and Presets will be found in them drop down boxes respectively, once you have selected a preset, you can then start modifying the body, make sure to save the preset after modifying it (by clicking on the Save Button next to the Preset Drop Down Box)

then to bodyslide your preset to all outfits, click on Batch Build, at the bottom of that program, to shape the outfits to the chosen preset.

if after clicking on the Drop Down boxes are both empty, then Bodyslide and outfit studio, is not set to the Correct Data Path (which should be the Data folder address for fallout 4, where all mods install to).

Incase it was not ovbious Bodyslide and Outfit Studio Absolutely Requires CBBE

the default Data Address for fallout 4 is this (if installed via steam, to the C:Drive): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\

Open Bodyslide x64 - Click on Settings (far right button on the main program) - and ensure that:

Target Game: Fallout 4

Game Data Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\

if installed on a different drive to steam, then fill in the beggining of this address: \Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\

• 1 year later...

YOu

Click on the Drop Down Boxes for both Outfit/Body and Preset, at the Very Top of the program. All Outfits and Presets will be found in them drop down boxes respectively, once you have selected a preset, you can then start modifying the body, make sure to save the preset after modifying it (by clicking on the Save Button next to the Preset Drop Down Box)

then to bodyslide your preset to all outfits, click on Batch Build, at the bottom of that program, to shape the outfits to the chosen preset.

if after clicking on the Drop Down boxes are both empty, then Bodyslide and outfit studio, is not set to the Correct Data Path (which should be the Data folder address for fallout 4, where all mods install to).

Incase it was not ovbious Bodyslide and Outfit Studio Absolutely Requires CBBE

the default Data Address for fallout 4 is this (if installed via steam, to the C:Drive): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\

Open Bodyslide x64 - Click on Settings (far right button on the main program) - and ensure that:

Target Game: Fallout 4

Game Data Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\

if installed on a different drive to steam, then fill in the beggining of this address: \Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\

None of that helped cause none of the freaking Dorp Downs have ANYTHING IN THEM. So anyone else have any ideas

• 10 months later...

Having the same problem.

Dropdowns are empty, yet the file path is correct. Hell, it even lists my mods - INCLUDING CBBE - in the list section within Settings.
So, anyone know what's going on here?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In my experience, many people do not read mod description, which has essential info about the mod(I can give you some examples from my mods if you want). Even the download section of BodySlide is very informative in my opinion:

BodySlide and Outfit Studio, a tool to convert, create, and customize outfits and bodies. Does not include any data, you need to get addons for the program (e.g. CBBE, see description).

So my guess is that the BodySlide files from CBBE are not installed in the same folder as the BodySlide program. Open the CBBE mod archive and go to

\00 Required\Tools\BodySlide\

Inside there are all folders and files, which CBBE installs for BodySlide(nif, xml, osp files and so on). Just compare if you have all the files properly installed into the folder of the program. If they are not installed or installed elsewhere(or maybe BodySlide is the one installed elsewhere), then all the drodown lists will be empty. And this has nothing to do with the game path. Setting the game path just tells the program where the Data folder is, so it will send the meshes to the right place when conforming outfits and body to a preset.