Cannot access mobile version to log in.

templeofninpo

Hi there,

This issue has been fixed a few days back, unfortunately even clearing your cache doesn't clear Chrome's cache properly.

If you have the data saver setting on, try turning off, clearing your cache again and see if that works? (You can turn it back on after).

I must add that the viewing tab/menu doesn't work as well, essentially making the Nexus website completely unusable.

Is it just a matter of my android's (CM12.1) default browser having become outdated? The issue began at the same time a new type of ad started being presented.

PS: I'm in the middle of setting up TTW on my friend's computer whenever he isn't on it. Couple hours a day. Would really like the ability to browse mods from my device.

I'm thinking the issue, some will say, is my insistence on having Google Play Services disabled on my phone. To that end, I am wary of messing with a legacy browser of some type as my default one should be sufficient and I don't like being given ultimatums from advertisers.

It sucks, is what I'm saying. I'm just at the beginning of making a revised version of my mod for TTW, and I just can't log in to manage my account or browse past the first page.

I mean it sounds like you are choosing to use an outdated version of web browser. It really isn't the Nexus fault or responsibility to make sure the site runs on outdated software when you are fully and freely capable of updating.