Hardcore-Mode Fast Travel mod

Nephtalim

Hi,

i recentlty...74h...hmmm....started a hardcore Playthrough and even with mods like more random events etc it feels like im missing a lot, because of not fast traveling...Is there a mod which restores the Fast Travel option? ...a cheat command ? I really try to stay on the roads but shortcuts are like the name says...shorter^^

There is no difference between fast travel and riding the roads. Well except you get 'ambushed' at close range in fast travel, but can spot signs of danger and ambush the ambushers in normal play.

Some places are busier than others, and some have 'only battles/ambushes' while others have pilgrims/riddlers/duellists.

• 11 months later...

Umm I have to necro this.. What do you mean there is no difference between fast travel and riding the roads...

After you ride roads for 50 hours;you may just want to skip it;I wish there was a mod that changed the Cartographer perk so it also enables fast travel for Hardcore mode.

He was implying there was a difference in encounter chance. There is not, but there are differences in encounter circumstances which make riding preferrable > You can watch ahead on the road and stop short of, or bypass an ambush instead of blindly 'walking into it'. When you do reach an ambush site, you arrive mounted and with all the models loaded.

With fast travel some users report missing models, unloaded textures and other defects which cause problems for low and middling machines under some circumstances.

• 8 months later...