Armor/Clothing Conversion - Female to Male

Marxixpo

Hello!

Earlier, I asked if it were possible to convert female armors and clothing to the male body, specifically SOS along with the Milkdrinker body texture by Fiszi.

I got that bodyslide would be the easiest way to go and that I should find a tutorial (which I was extremely grateful for,,, don't get me wrong), however, I wasn't able to find anything that even remotely correlated to what I was trying to do, so I kinda went in blind. So, I tried to load it up on my own and see if there was anything I could do, but no body-types showed up, I couldn't find any resources to use within and, actually, nothing showed up. Before downloading bodyslide, I attempted using Nifskope and Blender, where I was actually able to see the clothing model, so I'm not sure if that's what I should use instead.

Please, please help me. I'm still completely unsure of what to do/what I can do, so if anyone could link me to a tutorial (preferably not a video please), or explain to me what to do, as I'm extremely new to modding and have little to no idea what I'm doing, I'd greatly appreciate it!! Thank you again!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

would also like to know the answer to this. More so, Is bodyslide/outfit studio tool the only thing i need for the female armor to male armor conversion?

Hi! May I ask if you were able to find anything on it? I've been looking more as well and haven't come up with anything worth mentioning, just disappointment lmao