Add bigger Farm and More guard in Rorikstead mod please

Deleted23099409User

Thanks you! the times doesn't matter to me.

Hears detail for it

To the North there is barricade with two guard. (to the Lund's Hut or way to solitude.... Markarth... I guess?)

to the South two Large Farm(like giant camp size) and to East Large Farm with house for workers and barracks and storage

2 Workers and 1guards in each large Farm - 1 worker is friendly giant farmer

I wouldn't care about inerier of house, barracks and storage. It's ok to empty but the bed is important

I hope I explain Formal, If not I'm sorry, English is not my motherlanguage.

Edited by Guest

Ok, time to learn directions in Skyrim :P Just joking, I'll get to it eventually. Still, I have some more questions.

I have a problem with imagining this barricade. Can you give me an example of an existing one in game (or some picture I can reference to)?

Anything in particular that should be growing on these farms? Like mostly potato, cabbage, or some of everything?

No problem with houses, barracks, and storage. Kind of reminds me of good old Morrowind.

That would be 4 workers and two guards. I can't make a giant-farmer - I can make a friendly giant, but I don't think it would be lore-wise. The giants are (theoretically) protected by law, but I don't see them co-operating with other races - they don't communicate in known way. I urge you to rethink this idea.

Don't worry about the interiors - I will make them as good as possible.

Now here come my ideas:

*some garden

*some animals

*maybe more people?

*a shrine of Mara (easy, since there is her statue with a bowl)

What's your opinion? I'd like to have everything wrapped up before starting to set things up in CK. With my other mod being made, I'd like to finish it as soon as possible - but with me placing books in Arcanaeum, it will take forever and I'm keen to do something different.

I really Thanks to you

About the Barricade, if you go to Sunguard fort near the Rorikstead you can see bunch of barricade standing front of the gate, or go to Imperial/Stormcloak camp!

I hope Potatos and Mill growing a lot in the farm

About the giant... I think it'd be ok with that friendly giant watching their farming because his curiosity. Or there's no giant

I wecome your Ideas!

Lack of my English level, I don't know what to say... But I realy thank you.

I'd be greatful that your ideas keep adding

I guess you mean a mill as a building, not as a plant, right? :smile:

Very well, I'll see what I can do. I'll try to keep you informed as I go.

EDIT. I just saw Rorikstead in CK - and it's so bloody empty I can believe why you want it something better. I'll see it done for sure. Time to figure out the directions.

Edited by nayakri

I just checked Sungard and I think such a barricade would look rather primitve - even for Rorikstead. How about stonewall instead? That thing with ivy on it. What's your opinion?

EDIT. Am I allowed to change locations of that farms of yours? There is no place for them in the south of Rorikstead and further it would no longer be part of the town. I'd rather place them closer to the rest.

Edited by nayakri

Yes, Mill as a building :laugh:

About the stone wall, It ok to be gate and some places with wall but hope that not surround whole town. I love to see that town in open feild.

Yes it's ok to change locations of farms of mine but don't change the terrain, for example erase hills... will make grass still floating on the air.

About the further, and south... how about backside of FrostFruit Inn? I found that place is quite big, and Southeast(but little closer to East, Side of Road), I think this land might be possible to farming

No, not the real wall - stone wall. Oh, dear. Let me show you how it would look like. These are the screenshots from the game - this is only the first step in creating this. As you see, one of the parts of the stonewall needs to be fixes because it is too high to the others. And I took braziers from some different environment from Skyrim - if it bothers you, say a word and I'll think of something else.

EDIT. I found out I can't post such images here - no idea what it is about and I'm not really in mood to find for other sites. Let me explain you my idea. Stonewalls are those stony things that are between fence and wall. Some have ivy on them. As you have the road to the north, a little further from the town - as the valley opens - there will be two pieces of stonewall with two pieces of barricade in front of people coming to the town. I also placed two braziers as a campsite looked sily. I was thinking about a watchtower, the one we have for example in Riften, but I'm not sure about it.

As I said, this kind of beta only for now - for example, I don't like the placement of these braziers and I think about placing Whiterun banner somewhere here since Rorikstead is part of Whiterun hold.

Don't worry, I'm not touching the terrain itself. I will have to move some objects, but the terrain will remain the same.

It sounds reasonable. I need a moment to get myself to open CK and start making it - I feel like driven over with a tram.

If you want those screenshots, perhaps I could send them to you via email?