Exporting my mod to Bethesda.net for XB1 & PS4

Hey, everybody!

I've recently created a new mod for Fallout 4 that adds a new full-auto .45 receiver for Pipe Guns (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35560), and I'd like to get it onto Bethesda.net so that console users can download it. Trouble is, when I click on File--->Upload Plugin and Archive to Bethesda.net, all the options are greyed out, and I can't click on any of them. What step am I missing?

You need to load your mod into the CK then save it before you login to Bethesda.net and it's required to have your Steam account linked to your account on Bethesda.net.

After that goto to the File menu in the CK and select the "Upload plugin and archive to Betehsda.net >>> - click either XB1 or PS4 - " command.

If it's greyed out then select the "Login to Bethesda.net" command in the File menu.

You need to load your mod into the CK then save it before you login to Bethesda.net and it's required to have your Steam account linked to your account on Bethesda.net.

After that goto to the File menu in the CK and select the "Upload plugin and archive to Betehsda.net >>> - click either XB1 or PS4 - " command.

If it's greyed out then select the "Login to Bethesda.net" command in the File menu.

Understood...Thanks!