Necromancer Home for the Truly Vile

Emmindor

First of all id like to say J'adore all of you, particularly those that make player home mods. Dovahhugs to all of you.

Now, the nexus has a large selection of player house mods, but I am looking for something specific. I'm a biiig fan of secret entrances and stuff like that. And of Undeath, and of dark experiments in the moonlight. I've seen many player homes that would fit a mage-necromancer-conjurer type character but so far nothing for the truly evil mastermind necromancer.

What I am looking for is either:

1. Necromancer themed player house situated in an interior cell that has an exit towards the interior of the Windhelm/Whiterun/Solitude catacombs/hall of the dead.

2. All of the above except the exit can be a trapdoor revealed by pulling one tombstone back/forward in the Falkreath Graveyard.

The interiors should have all of the crafting stations with or without staff enchanter/smithy/spider imbuing thingy. Two mannequins, 4 weapon racks would be enough. Perhaps a part of it could be a tiny library with 3 bookshelves arranged in an alcove in the wall.

But the most important one would be the decor. Creepy, dead draugr, coffins, bones, skulls, blood splattered altar in the middle (that could have a function to summon a Dark Guardian ala Cheydinhal Sanctuary in Oblivion that would patrol the place, and unsummon him). The arcane enchanter should have bone/skull arangement kind of a look, and for the alchemy lab perhaps simply a cauldron with bubbling green/light blue liquid inside (Think Peryite's ganja cauldron). A hearthfire planter for about 5-6 plants would be a neat addition.

The space itself shouldnt be big, but well packed, static decor would be best (Something alike to Elianora, whose work is simply amazing.). All in all im looking for a house to reflect the experiments, blood and gore involved in cutting and sewing things back together to reanimate them.

The point behind it all is Undeath gives u the ability to be a murderous all mighty Lich, but Solitude sewers is a maze, and im not a minotaur, and the other one is far too remote. If i was a necromancer myself id prefer to be close to the city, and definitely close to the Hall of the Dead.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

The Slash&Bash in the Name of Knowledge Guild