Photo

Horizon Zero Dawn

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

moonraker481

moonraker481

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts

Has anyone asked Guerrilla if they are coming out with horizon zero dawn for a computer game . A lot of people thank that it would be the new mod game of the year . And how would a person look into that skyrim didn't have mods at first ?

jim_uk

jim_uk

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,847 posts

They're wholly owned by Sony so the chances of a PC release are close to zero. 

RedMachine1972

RedMachine1972

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 86 posts

They're wholly owned by Sony so the chances of a PC release are close to zero. 

Yea Sony sucks arse that way. Would love to get my hands on the game, but not buying a new console just for the one game I really want to play.

moonraker481

moonraker481

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts

I'm not getting the PS5 don't like the senorship that comes with and I do like the game myself ?

mercby

mercby

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

There are several really cool games on Playstation that aren't available on PC that is why I bought PS4. You can snatch one for $199 these days. 

moonraker481

moonraker481

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts

Ya ps4 does have some cool game's but it cant come close to what I have seen ? These young people are good thinking out side the box and the mods there nothing short of great and lets see PS top that.

negan16

negan16

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

This game is sublime. For starters, I think I can say that this is the most beautiful open world I have ever traveled in my life. The landscapes are very original and varied, combining Canyons, Snow, Mountains, Forests, the night is beautiful with the moon and the plants that have a fluorescent color. Sometimes we think we have seen everything, then we land in a new environment . The same goes for the magnificent architecture of some cities. The gameplay is fun and innovative, it's a big surprise on that side and one of the strong points of the game. The story is really interesting, the scenario holds in suspense until the end. The graphics are beautiful too, one of the most beautiful games to play without question.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by negan16, 16 December 2018 - 08:46 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.674 seconds