looking for weapon modder to help with sword mod idea

KyleShepard343

i've had this idea knocking around for a while now about a zweihander style sword that uses the Shishkebab as a base; and i've since been looking for mod authors to help me with it.

this is what it looks like: https://www.deviantart.com/kyleshepard313/art/Volkanrund-770455508?ga_submit_new=10%3A1540885212

and i know it's not much to go on, but i make no bones about the fact that an artist i am not. but what i CAN do, is hope to get in touch with someone who knows how to take that unrefined drawing, and refine it down to something that would be a very delightful weapon mod to have.

also; quick disclaimer- i'd like it if the author who was interested weren't opposed to porting this or letting someone else port this over to console. if that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, then move along TK-421, nothing to see here.

because i'm a console Fallout player, and i probably will be until gaming PCs become far more reliable; and anyone who doesn't like that is more than happy to ignore this post. but i'm not going to argue the semantics of console vs. PC. i'm simply here asking for modders' help, because this is where 95% of the modding activity's at. don't like it, too bad. because i've grown tired of waiting for modders on Beth.Net to get in touch with me regarding this topic.

anyone willing to help; feel free to PM me. i can't guarantee i'll reply right away as my family is moving down south for the winter pretty soon; but i'll try to reply back when possible.

Shepard out.

I can see you say, you have set opinions. Just curious what you mean about More Reliable? I had a lit of problems when modding in xbox. I moved to PC and I find it more stable, because you can fine tune load order and create patches yourself etc.

I meant that for gaming PCs mate; I know Xbox is a bit weird but. I don't have a PC Alternative I can afford right now.

You understand how that feels, right?