Watercolor for ENB not working with Realvision?

ukmerked

So I'm currently running Realvision ENB (315b) and ENBSeries 3.15:

• Using Realistic Water Two (Latest version)
  • Using latest Skyrim patch update
  • Using latest SKSE
  • Using USLEEP
  • Using CoT, ELFX with Enhancer, Supreme Storms (all necessary patches installed)

I have the "Watercolour for ENB and Realistic Water Two" mod installed, but the effects don't appear in-game.

I've run LOOT, and besides a few ITMs and Dirty Edits in some random mods (I've cleaned masters with TES5Edit), everything is in order. My game works perfectly fine, and despite the FPS drops due to the heavily modded status, I experience no issues when playing the game.

I've followed the advice that the mod author put out on the mod page, about changing the "SunScatteringMultiplier=1" in 'enbseries.ini' from anywhere between "1" (min) to "10" (max) due to how 'sunny' your ENB is, and no matter the value I changed it to, be it 10 or 1, did I see the water-colour effect appear; the water remained its dark blue/navy colour, just slightly brighter and clearer.

Perhaps Realvision ENB isn't compatible, or maybe I'm using an incorrect ENBSeries version. I'm happy to provide my full load order if requested (thank god for LOOT).

Any advice and help will be appreciated greatly, thanks!!

• 1 month later...

Curious on your hardware... Are you using NVIDIA SLI cards? Ive had issues with Realistic Water Two mod and SLI... Water is ugly and flashing when viewed at different angles and the water ripples werent showing... Turning off SLI made water beautiful, but unfortunately had to drop my resolution to get good frame rates.