mods in vortex dont show up in loot

urbancek

so yesterday i bought my skyrim se and installed it to my pc. then i wanted to instal some mods so i installed vortex and loot for load order. everything was working just fine. then i installed to many mods fcked all up and i decided to unistall all of above. skyrim, vortex, loot. when i instaled them back i saw that mods from vortex wont show in loot. i googled a loot couldnt find solution.

so yesterday i bought my skyrim se and installed it to my pc. then i wanted to instal some mods so i installed vortex and loot for load order. everything was working just fine. then i installed to many mods fcked all up and i decided to unistall all of above. skyrim, vortex, loot. when i instaled them back i saw that mods from vortex wont show in loot. i googled a loot couldnt find solution.

erm in case you didn't see the feature section, in the new manager they actually just combined loot into vortex so you really shouldn't need Loot anyway

without loot and SSEEDIT my game didnt even launch. thank you for your help

Which is not true. As soon as you install your game from Steam, you can play your vanilla game without even touching LOOT or Xedit, right ?

Now, you have been told already that LOOT is integrated in Vortex by turning the Auto - sort function in the Plugins section to ON and regarding Xedit, you only need it to clean your master files.