REQUEST- A ghoul companion? Please?

elitewarfare

Hello Everyone.

Im a massive ghoul fan. I love the ability to play as something other than human and jump to it as soon as i get the chance. (Im a ghoul in both vegas and in Fallout 3)

One thing that has always bothered me is the HUGE lack of good companion mods in fallout 3. 90 percent of them are either very generic looking ladies with anime hair or some type of borderline nude follower...

Im making this post to hopefully grab someones attention out there and ask them if it could be possible if someone could make a Ghoul companion? Id really love it if i could get a male and a female. but just getting atleast one is fine with me. and if it could be possible to trade with them, youll make my day!

Thanks everyone. hope i did this right, ive never done one of these before.

Hello Everyone.

Im a massive ghoul fan. I love the ability to play as something other than human and jump to it as soon as i get the chance. (Im a ghoul in both vegas and in Fallout 3)

One thing that has always bothered me is the HUGE lack of good companion mods in fallout 3. 90 percent of them are either very generic looking ladies with anime hair or some type of borderline nude follower...

Im making this post to hopefully grab someones attention out there and ask them if it could be possible if someone could make a Ghoul companion? Id really love it if i could get a male and a female. but just getting atleast one is fine with me. and if it could be possible to trade with them, youll make my day!

Thanks everyone. hope i did this right, ive never done one of these before.

You DO know that there is a Ghoul Companion in Fallout 3 already right?

• 1 month later...