Where and how can I replace the .xwm music files?

God damn it.

So it happens I've built possibly my best mod setup up to date, and I'm having a lot of fun - but there's the one last thing that's in the vanilla state needing a replacement, and that is the combat music.
Alright, we get it, so just open the Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2 with the Bethesda Archive Extractor, find the combat songs, xwm to mp3 so to know what I'm replacing, then mp3 to xwm my own songs ready for replacement..
but then I realize there's a problem, namely the only folder that's true to B.A.E's directory path structure's is the Music/Special, and there are no other, not even hidden files.

So my request is, if anyone has replaced the sounds before, could You please show me around and point me where to go? I've already prepared my replacement files, all I need to do at this point is to find, and overwrite the original "MUS_Combat_01.xwm"s and all its variants.

Just checked my extracted folder and all the MUS_Combat_.xwm"s are there in the Music/Special folder. In The Ck you need to search for MUSzCombatHigh01, This is where you would replace MUS_Combat_01.wav. It's more or less repeat the process after he first one. You might need to convert them to wav format first. Hope that helps.

Edited by Larko84

If you need a template for how the music type and music tracks should be routed in the .esp, this mod is good as a base (Fallout 3 music in Fallout 4):

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14667

Adding tracks instead of just replacing the vanilla ones results in more variety and adds a whole new dimension to the game. Especially if you combine soundtracks from FO1, FO2, FO3, FNV, Stalker, etc. into the Fallout 4 soundtrack. Adding the Far Harbor music into the Commonwealth also works well. Here's a template for that:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14012/