please help my character is breaking the laws of physics

baconblub

please help, whenever i move around my character will occasionally clip through the ground and move like she's riding a horse. I can jump and she'll come out of the ground and it fixes this temporarily but then she'll go back to clipping into the ground and riding an invisible horse. i downloaded tk dodge, ultimate combat, lock-on, and 3rd person camera overhaul before this but i think this might have more to do with the ride sharing mod i installed. please help this isn't game breaking but jesus it's annoying especailly playing as an archer. :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Edited by baconblub

No idea about this particular issue, but have you tried player.recycleactor yet? Should get rid of all temporary effects. Well, or crash your game. Likely the latter. But hey, worth a try, amirite?

i fixed it, i just went to another save and yah. lost progress but oh well.

The problem could be that you installed them mid-save. Sounds so at least. With such big changing mods you're better off starting a new save for them. Might even be recommended on some of those. Edited by Niborino9409

The problem could be that you installed them mid-save. Sounds so at least. With such big changing mods you're better off starting a new save for them. Might even be recommended on some of those.

thanks i'll remember that for the next time i try to install a game changing mod lol