Textures are in the Staging Folder, but aren't being loaded in Game after Deployment.

Leadrainpbh20

I've got a large number of Texture mods that replace virtually all of the clutter in Fallout New Vegas. I had it working after I confirmed that the Mods Fallout Redesigned 3 and Adam Reborn were working correctly. MGs Neat Clutter Retexture was also working, but now most of the texture mods I've installed aren't being loaded; even ones that were working before, like MGs NCT.

I can see the Texture files in the 'Staging Folder' (where the files are held with the game in the same directory, correct?) But I'm guessing Something goes wrong when establishing the Hard Link.

4gb patcher is installed

Archive Invalidation through Vortex is also installed

NVSE + JlP Plugins

Somehow things seem to fall apart after installing a number of Texture mods, but it's strange because they'll work for a time, but stop.

EDIT: I'm guessing this is the problem most people are facing with Vortex's Archive Invalidation. I just tried to do a fresh instal with nothing but Manually installing Textures and only a few of the essential Performance mods needed to make a Large amount of Textures work. i.e. 4GB Patcher; YUP; Stutter Remover: ect...

I'm guessing some of the problems are also caused by people thinking you STILL have to Turn Off Vortex Archive Invalidation, and turn it back on when you install new textures like you had to with the old Archive Invalidation built into NMM.

Just leave Vortex Archive Invalidation on.

I starting thinking the Opposite was the case, since I always leave it alone after installing Archive Invalidation. Turning it on/off doesn't work either.