Couple question concerning Skyrim Switch.

Hypozonic

I am going to start with an apology, as I am not entirely confident this hasnt been asked and answered before, but Ill be a monkeys uncle if I can find the thread on here or via a google search.

As the title indicates, I get my Skyrim fix on the Switch. I have never played it in PC and life, to some extent prohibits PC play binging.

My issue is, im yearning for more, more places, houses (because vanilla houses not only suck balls, but they also sucks balls) weapons, a higher concentration of enemies to severely injure, companions to ogle at and finally a nice large rear to stare at as I traverse the world that is Skyrim.

The question? How does one go about this? Does using LayeredFS F my hardware up? Or could it? Although I have seen people claiming its legal, how much does it go against the Switch policy? I have gone through the Switch mod listing on here, and noticed people are claiming they have Skyrim running mods that arent on this list, is this BS? Or is it possible to convert without have and in-depth knowledge of modding?

Dont get me wrong I am not technologically illiterate but when it comes to modding, I may as well be a old man.

My switch doesnt have an SD card, would this prove problematic? Finally I have Skyrim cartridge and not the difitally downloaded version, would this be an issue? (Ive read it isnt, but I also struggle to see how)

Again, I do apologise for being such a spring chicken, but needs musts, I need to know, so I must ask.

Thanks folks

Edited by Hypozonic