better mod weapon implamantations

AlucardHellsing243

I use tons of weapon mods which are awesome like Shadowmourne which has it's own quest so you actually have to do something to get this very powerfull weapon, but I also use mods like Isilmeriel LOTR Weapons Collection SSE for example, this mod adds very high quality sword which are all super cool to Skyrim BUT they can be crafted with almost no effort, you get a special and cool looking sword while it is also strong for a weak price, I came to the point where I just go to smith a mod weapon for lets say 5 steel ingot and 3 leather strips and then I was kinda done with all this weapon stuff because the weapon was crazy strong and had very good looks, you see what I am pointing at? We need a mod that implements the modded weapons and gives us the option to regulate the value and ingredience in the installation menu or in a additional mod interface like bodyslide and other such utilitys that would be a damn cool mod and I bet my pinky people will use this mod a lot if it is working like intended